Click here to Log in to get the Microsoft Teams username and password for a student.
On this page you will be informed about the schedule of classes in the coming weeks.
Online classes schedule from tomorrow:
Classes 1 to 3:
1. 8.30 to 9.10
2. 9.40 to 10.20
Classes 4 to 5:
1. 8.30 to 9
2. 9.15 to 9.45
3. 10 to 10.30
Classes 6 to 10:
1. 11 to 11.30
2. 11.35 to 12.05
3. 12.10.to 12.40
4. 12.45 to 1.15
After our initial introductory class on Microsoft Teams on June 30 where the proposed schedule of classes was announced, many parents contacted the School expressing their concern about the increased hours of screen time for their children.
The school authorities and teachers had arrived at that particular schedule for classes after a few parents expressed their dissatisfaction about the classes that were uploaded on SnapHomework. They felt it was inadequate and wanted live online classes for the duration of the school day (from 8 am to 2 pm).
Presently we have been overwhelmed by the numerous responses from parents who have expressed their extreme satisfaction of the earlier system which was adopted by the
school through April and May 2020. They are concerned about the increased screen time that children will have to undergo in the new system.
We have therefore decided to tweak the system to be of optimum benefit to the students and parents. Through this, we have enhanced what was done in the past as well as reduce screen time. Those who have more than one child in school will benefit from this system. We also are aware of the fact that while it will benefit most of the school community, some parents and students may still be inconvenienced. These present times will have its fare share of inconveniences. It will be impossible to solve everyone's problems. We hope that you will cooperate with us.
A brief explanation of the schedule that will be followed from July 7 is given below:
1. Specially recorded classes will be prepared by teachers and uploaded on SnapHomework the previous evening (also on the School website later). Students will be expected to go through these and follow the instructions provided by the teacher.
2. On the following day, a live online interactive class will be conducted for each of the subjects whose videos were uploaded the previous evening.
3. Classes 1, 2 and 3 will have 2 videos uploaded per evening. Their classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. with breaks as per the timetable.
4. Class 4 and 5 will have 2 to 3 videos uploaded per evening. Their classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. with breaks as per the timetable.
5. Classes 6 to 10 will have 3 videos uploaded per evening. Their classes will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. with breaks as per the timetable.
Carver Sir and the members of the Management wish each of you the very best. We hope that our students will take these classes seriously so that their academic progress is not hampered in any way during the lockdown. Our sincere hope is that we soon see the end of this Pandemic and will be able to bring our children back to school.
Mr. Louis Lopez
Microsoft Teams can be downloaded from the internet onto your device - Desktop, Laptop, Phone - Android or Apple
How to log in to MS Teams:
You have received a username (email id) and password from the school. If not, please use the link at the top of this page to get it.
The username is in the format firstname.lastname@example.org (Where 12345 is your 5 digit roll number). The username and password do not have any space in them.
* Start MS Teams on your device
* Enter your username. If you do not enter the username correctly, it will ask for a code
. Check your username properly. The system should never ask you for any code
* Enter your password. If you enter the password correctly, the system will allow you to log in.
How to change your password?
* Open a browser - Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE, Safari - any one
* Log on to login.microsoft.com
* Log in using the username and password given by the school
* You will find a settings button at the top right of the screen
* Click on settings, change your password
Before any class starts:
1. You should have downloaded Microsoft Teams and logged in
2. 10 minutes before a class, please select 'Calendar'
. You will see the class scheduled at that time.
3. Click on join
4. Click on join now
5. Please wait for the teacher to let you in.
During the class:
1. Please keep your microphones and cameras off
2. Raise your hand (There will be an icon on screen) if you wish to say something
3. When the teacher calls out your name, unmute your microphone and say what you have to say. After you have asked your question, mute the microphone again.
If you have any problems, you may send a message via the Contact Us
Posted on 01-July-2020 @10.50 am